Registration: The changing landscape of energy & sustainability
In the midst of climate change and a global pandemic, organizations around the world are looking for innovative ways to optimize costs and enhance business resilience. For many organizations, smart energy solutions provides an opportunity to lower operating costs and reap the benefits of sustainability and green energy.
New business models, such as 'Energy as Service' have emerged and offer greater flexibility so organizations can focus their funds on enhancing their competitiveness and getting back on track. Join industry thought leaders for a webinar as we discuss the changing landscape of energy and sustainability within Asia Pacific.
Date: 24 August 2020
Time: 2 pm (SGT)
Key takeaways from the session include:
- The evolution of the energy & sustainability market
- Aligning business goals with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
- Impacts of COVID-19 on energy & sustainability initiatives
- Importance of a smart energy demand and supply approach
- 'Energy as a Service' business models
- Best practices in the region