Video surveillance management
Increasing security breaches and the intensity of threats, combined with stringent regulations and an ever-increasing amount of video data to be managed, are just some of the challenges that today’s video management systems need to provide an answer to. As human operators find it very difficult to monitor the increasing number of video channels typical for today’s surveillance systems, video analytics have quickly become a key element in today’s security applications. Innovative digital product and system concepts centered on intelligent video analytics and sensor input allow the best possible coordination of system functionality with operator requirements. This becomes increasingly important for extensive and complex sites with varying security needs.
The single management interface of Siveillance Video enables the efficient administration of the system including multiple cameras and security devices. There are four editions, Siveillance Video Core, Core Plus, Advanced and Pro, to fulfill your needs and technical requirements. The editions are scalable and taylored to your needs, to fit any type of building.
- Protect your investment thanks to open architecture, modular structure and scalability
- Acquire an efficient visual verification of events
- Increase operator productivity via consolidated overview and workflow automation
- Maintain business continuity with redundant management servers, fail-safe recording and edge storage
- Stay informed wherever you are with full video client’s flexibility, on premise or mobile
- Support compliance with local regulations and enhance information security with proper safeguarding and handling of evidence