TIA Portal SIMATIC Programming 1 ( Basic)
Course Description / Objective
The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) forms the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC.
In this first part of the SIMATIC TIA Portal programming training, we teach you the handling of the TIA Portal, basic knowledge about the structure of the SIMATIC S7 automation system, configuration and parameterization of hardware, and the basics of standard PLC programming. You also receive an overview of HMI and PROFINET IO
After attending the course, you can do the following:
- Understand the fundamentals of interaction of the TIA components
- Solve simple programming tasks using elementary STEP 7 instructions
- Reliably operate the "TIA Portal" engineering platform
- Program simple plant functions with basic STEP 7 instructions in the ladder diagram (LAD) or function block diagram (FBD)
- Perform simple commissioning of TIA components
- Overview and significant performance characteristics of the SIMATIC S7 system family
- The components of the TIA Portal: STEP 7, WinCC, communication
- Program execution in automation systems
- STEP 7 block types and program structuring
- Binary and digital operations in the function block diagram (FBD)
- Programming of parameterizable blocks
- Data management with data blocks
- Programming organizational blocks
- Test tools for system information, troubleshooting, and diagnostics
- Hardware configuration and parameterization of the SIMATIC S7 modules, a PROFINET IO system (ET-200), a Touch Panel
- Program documentation and saving
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-1500 system model
SITRAIN only accept training registeration by e-PASS. Please register our training courses thru e-PASS. Course Fee listed is excluding 7% GST.
- The Promotion is valid for training dates during 1st Jan 2021 to 30th June 2021
- The promotion is not applicable to use with any other project pricing and / or Special price requests offer.
- Promotion is applicable only for Training mentioned above.
- Registration is required via www.siemens.com.sg/e-pass. Input promo code upon registration.
- Registration deadline for the promotion is 31st March 2021
- There are no limit on number of promotion each company can purchase.
- Registration cannot be cancelled but can be transferred to a new participant from the same company.
- Payment must be completed before training commencement
- Prices are in Singapore dollars and exclusive of 7% GST
- Orders are accepted in SGD only
- Training standard Terms & Conditions : https://e-pass.aae.siemens.cloud/UserManagement/TermsAndConditions.aspx
- General Conditions: This offer & quotation shall be subject to the terms and conditions contained herein and the SIEMENS General Conditions of SALE of Goods & Services (including Software). A copy of the SIEMENS General Conditions of SALE of Goods & Services (including Software is available upon request or may be downloaded from the Siemens Singapore website: www.siemens.com.sg