Creating environments that care.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Our connected approachSmart infrastructure supports the way we all want to live – happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. It supports the way industry and organizations want to be – efficient, responsible and smarter. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves and sensors.
Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions. The portfolio is balanced across products, systems, solutions and a full range of services.
Partnering with Thailand
It’s time to care. The growing strain on resources and worrying effects of climate change demand a new way of thinking about infrastructure and the connected ecosystem of energy, buildings and industry. Together with our customers, digitalization enables us to make changes that will shape a better future for society, protecting our planet for the generations to come.Cedrik Neike, CEO of Smart Infrastructure and Member of the Managing Board
- Building Products : +66 2715 5585 (HVAC, Fire Safety & Building Automation)
- Control Products: +66 2715 4856 (Magnetic contactor , Overload relay , Softstarter , Simocode intelligent relay ,Safety relay, Asi interface)
- Digital Grid : +66 2715 4308 (Protection Relay, Bay Control Units, Power Quality meter, Remote Terminal Units (RTU), Substation Automation, SCADA, Power system consulting)
- Distribution Systems : +66 2715 4792
- Customer Service : +66 2715 4488 (Medium Voltage Products, AIS / GIS Switchgear, MV Systems and Solutions)
- Low Voltage Products : +66 2715 5824 (LV Breakers, Consumer Unit, Switches & Sockets)