SITRANS LR200 is a 2-wire, 6 GHz pulse radar level transmitter for extreme process conditions in process vessels up to 20 meters (66 ft). This technology is most suited for applications where there is severe turbulence or material buildup.
- Easy setup with graphical HMI with Quick Start Wizard or remote access via EDD or DTM
- Intrinsically safe infrared handheld programmer for local interface
- Field proven with rugged encapsulated enclosure based on 10+ years of experience
- Reliable readings with Process Intelligence advanced echo processing for reliable performance
- Ready for digitalization with HART or PROFIBUS PA for connectivity
Supplementary Components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions. Please find more information here.
Don’t forget that the safest engineered level measurement solution includes switches for back-up, overfill, low level and dry run protection. Click here for more information
Industry-leading technology for your toughest applications
When you partner with Siemens, you get true application versatility: easy-to-install radar level measurement with flanged, threaded, and sanitary process connections for every application. This broad range of devices are highly reliable and precise, featuring innovative operations and design for your industry and your process.