SITRANS LR250’s complete range of antennas and process connections makes this transmitter suitable for nearly any liquids application. Built to last, these antennas give you liquid level flexibility for inventory and process vessels.
- Easy setup with graphical HMI with Quick Start Wizard or remote access via EDD or DTM
- Intrinsically safe infrared handheld programmer for local interface
- Field proven with rugged encapsulated enclosure based on 10+ years of experience
- Reliable readings with Process Intelligence advanced echo processing for reliable performance
- Ready for digitalization with HART, PROFIBUS PA or FOUNDATION fieldbus for connectivity
- The right antenna and process connection for the application with a wide range of antenna materials for all industries: Polypropylene, PTFE, PP, or 316L stainless steel
Supplementary Components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions. Please find more information here.
Don’t forget that the safest engineered level measurement solution includes switches for back-up, overfill, low level and dry run protection. Click here for more information
Industry-leading technology for your toughest applications
When you partner with Siemens, you get true application versatility: easy-to-install radar level measurement with flanged, threaded, and sanitary process connections for every application. This broad range of devices are highly reliable and precise, featuring innovative operations and design for your industry and your process.