SITRANS LVS200 is a vibrating fork point level switch for high, low, or demand level detection of bulk solids. The durable fork probe is ideal for low bulk density, dry powdery, or fine grain applications or solids/liquid interface detection.
- Ease of setup with no calibration and rotatable enclosure
- Flexible customer supplied rods up to 4 m for ease of maintenance
- High resistance to mechanical forces and external vibrations
- Suitable for low bulk density materials starting at 5 g/l (0.3 lb/ft³)
- Adjustable sensitivity for varied applications
- 4-20 mA output to monitor buildup on fork for preventative maintenance
Supplementary Components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions. Please find more information here.
A switch for every application
For backup high or low levels, interface, or dry run protection points, Siemens switches are your answer – giving you the highest confidence in your level readings. Point level switches offer superior performance while reducing maintenance, downtime, and equipment replacement cost. Their robust design lasts in harsh and abrasive environments, guaranteeing a long service life and low cost of ownership.