The SITRANS FS230 digital clamp-on ultrasonic flowmeter is a process-optimizing solution for measuring flow in virtually any liquid application. Designed to provide both exceptional performance and outstanding cost savings, the FS230 is an ideal fit for many industries requiring high-quality liquid flow measurement. The SITRANS FS230 flow system consists of a SITRANS FST030 transmitter paired with SITRANS FSS200 clamp-on ultrasonic sensors, which are available in three different models: WideBeam® (High-Precision), Universal and High-Temperature.
SITRANS FS230 with Ex approval is built to meet the toughest demands of the hydrocarbon industry.
One of the world’s first digital ultrasonic flow systems, the FS230 features among others:
- Market-leading accuracy and repeatability – accuracy of 0.5 to 1% of flow rate and repeatability of 0.25% according to ISO 11631
- Best-in-class 100 Hz data update rate – detects even the smallest, most rapid fluctuations in flow
- Digital Sensor Link (DSL) – digitizes the signal at the earliest stage of measurement for a strong signal-to-noise ratio and high-precision measurement
- Simplified installation – multiple setup wizards guide you through every step of commissioning
- Easy-to-use Human Machine Interface (HMI) – fully graphical display with simple menu navigation and the option to display up to 6 customizable parameters at once
- Hazardous area approved – Suitable for use in explosive areas
SITRANS FST030 wall-mount transmitter
SITRANS FSS200 clamp-on ultrasonic sensors
Typical applications: Chemical and oil industry, Water and wastewater, HVAC and power, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, mining and pulp and paper.
Whatever your process challenge – SITRANS FS has you covered
Monitoring your processes with accurate clamp-on ultrasonic flow measurement leads to higher transparency, improved productivity – and a better bottom line. To optimize every operation, Siemens offers a comprehensive selection of clamp-on flow sensors, transmitters and complete flow systems.