Engineering software for SICAM A8000
SICAM Device Manager
Intuitive engineering for SICAM A8000. Engineering today has become an important cost factor, not only in the creation of new plants for power generation, distribution and transmission. The maintenance of existing plants and the maintenance of relevant data stocks also require high expenditure. Configure, parameterize, test, commission, with the SICAM Device Manager you solve these tasks and requirements in an intuitive way and save time and money.
The current engineering software for the SICAM A8000 series supports project and device management for:
SICAM Device Manager is available in German and English.
There are 3 licenses to choose from:
- 6MF7800-1FB00: SICAM Device Manager Basic Intuitive engineering tool for SICAM A8000 Series
- 6MF7800-1FS00: SICAM Device Manager Standard Intuitive engineering tool for SICAM A8000 Series incl. CFC
- 6MF7800-1GS00: SICAM Device Manager Upgrade Basic to Standard
Supported operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 2012 Server R2
- Microsoft Windows 2016 Server R2
Suitable for the SICAM A8000 series, the SICAM Device Manager also meets tomorrow's cyber security requirements.
Besides the already known features, such as BDEW White Paper Conformity, SICAM Device Manager exclusively supports digitally signed firmware.
New features of version V2.10
- IEC 61850 Client Engineering:
Import SCL file
Show Access Points
Display IEC 61850 signals
- Logic Editor - Offline simulation
- Logic Editor - new online test functions:
Separate/connect signals from the process
Force values for output signals
- Logic Editor - new signal list functions:
display of signal usage (input/output)
- Logic Editor - Use of user-specific structures for function module inputs/outputs
- Simple parameterization and test tool for devices of the SICAM A8000 series with maximum user-friendliness
- Clearly structured user interface and logical operating steps optimized for every work situation
- Simple and clear management of projects and devices in folder structures
- Duplication of devices and automatic adjustment of specific parameters
- Compatibility between SICAM WEB and
SICAM Device Manager
- Look-and-Feel correspond to SICAM WEB
Welcome to our Sales Support and Customer Service
- Do you need help on a concrete project?
- Do you need a quote for any of our products or solutions?
- Do you need support for your installed equipment?
- Do you have a technical question?
- Do you need something totally different?
You can contact us 24/7.
We are looking forward to your call or online request.
Phone +49 180 524 70 00