E Series: EM Engines
A powerful new competitor in the expanding market for reciprocating engines in power generation applications, the EM Series offers best-in-class performance with excellent efficiency on a small footprint. The electronically carbureted EM Series gas engines feature the highest electrical efficiency in the industry, with low emissions from a smaller footprint. Output of the EM-86 engine is 2065 kW at 50 Hz and when fueled with natural gas. At 60 Hz the output of the EM-100 is also 2065 kW. Unique among existing engines, the EM-100 is the only direct drive solution available for the 60 Hz market.
A powerful generation solution
See what makes our new 2 MW-Class engines a more competitive answer to your energy needs.
Uncompromising performance to meet your ever-growing demands.In the world of power generation, you face plenty of challenges. If you want to successfully overcome them you need to have the best solution in place. Here’s a look at what our best-in-class solution can deliver.
The best-in-class solution with the best-in-class delivery lead time
- Robust, compact design provides long-lasting performance gains
- Unique high-volume 12-cylinder design delivers the highest displacement for the footprint
- Less maintenance than 16-cylinder engine options
- Innovative combustion technology provides efficient and stable combustion
- Spark-ignited lean-burn units ensure low emissions
- Fast cycle times and implementation — up and running in 24 weeks
- Smallest footprint in the competitive set