SITRANS LR560 is the first choice and easiest-to-use solids radar transmitter on the market. With a high frequency of W band (78 GHz), 4-degree narrow beam, and short wavelength, it performs reliably on solids material from practically any installation location.
- Process Intelligence – advanced echo processing for reliable performance
- Easy setup with local display interface (LDI) with Quick Start Wizard or remote access via EDD or DTM
- W band (78 GHz) high frequency provides very narrow beam, virtually no mounting nozzle noise, and optimal reflection from sloped solids
- Rugged stainless steel design for industrial applications
- Aimer flange for optimizing readings in the silo cone area
- Push buttons or optional Intrinsically Safe infrared handheld programmer for local interface
- Lens antenna is highly resistant to product buildup
- Air purge connection is included for self-cleaning of extremely sticky solids
Supplementary Components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions. Please find more information here.
Don’t forget that the safest engineered level measurement solution includes switches for back-up, overfill, low level and dry run protection. Click here for more information.
Industry-leading technology for your toughest applications
When you partner with Siemens, you get true application versatility: easy-to-install radar level measurement with flanged, threaded, and sanitary process connections for every application. This broad range of devices are highly reliable and precise, featuring innovative operations and design for your industry and your process.