Pointek CLS100 is an RF inverse frequency shift capacitance point level switch for liquids and solids or liquid interface applications. Unique product design allows for senstivity adjustment to tune out and ignore buildup.
- Inverse frequency provides high resolution and increased sensitivity
- Adjustable sensitivity to handle buildup or provide non-contact material detection
- Level detection independent of tank wall/pipe
- Multiple outputs
- SensGuard probe cover for abrasive applications
- PPS or PVDF probe options for multiple material compatibility
- Fully potted design provides IP68 and external vibration protection
- Integrated cable version for installation in tight spaces
Supplementary Components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions. Please find more information here.
A switch for every application
For backup high or low levels, interface, or dry run protection points, Siemens switches are your answer – giving you the highest confidence in your level readings. Point level switches offer superior performance while reducing maintenance, downtime, and equipment replacement cost. Their robust design lasts in harsh and abrasive environments, guaranteeing a long service life and low cost of ownership.