Pointek CLS200 is an RF inverse frequency shift capacitance point level switch for liquids and solids or liquid interface applications. Unique product design allows for senstivity adjustment to tune out and ignore buildup. With a selection of options including PROFIBUS communications, digital displays, remote or local testing, and functional safety SIL2 ensures safety and ease of integration.
- Inverse frequency provides high resolution and increased sensitivity
- Multiple outputs
- SensGuard probe cover for abrasive applications
- PPS or PVDF probe options for multiple material compatibility
- Fully potted design provides IP68 and external vibration protection
- Display with local button configuration
- PROFIBUS PA communications available for remote monitoring, configuration and diagnostics
- Local and remote testing
Supplementary Components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions. Please find more information here.
A switch for every application
For backup high or low levels, interface, or dry run protection points, Siemens switches are your answer – giving you the highest confidence in your level readings. Point level switches offer superior performance while reducing maintenance, downtime, and equipment replacement cost. Their robust design lasts in harsh and abrasive environments, guaranteeing a long service life and low cost of ownership.