SITRANS FC MASS 2100 DI 1.5
The SITRANS FC MASS 2100 DI 1.5 has demonstrated superior performance in numerous applications and field trials relating to mass flow- and density accuracy and turn down ratio. The single continuous tube design without internal welds, reductions or flow splitters, offers optimal hygiene, safety and CIP cleanability for food & beverage and pharmaceutical applications. This makes the SITRANS FC MASS 2100 DI 1.5 the preferred meter for research and development and mini-plant applications for liquid or gas measurement, where measuring very small quantities (e.g. drops per hour) is important.
In order to make a complete flowmeter, the SITRANS FC MASS 2100 flow sensor must be combined with one of the following MASS transmitters:
SITRANS FCT030: For general industry applications
SITRANS FCT010: For OEMs and skids in applications where space is limited
SITRANS FCT070: For SIMATIC ET 200SP distributed I/O
SITRANS FC MASS 6000 (only remote installation): For general industry applications
- Markets smallest and most stable zero point - Dual-drive pick-up and driver construction facilitate ultra low-weight pipe construction
- Optimal lifetime - Markets biggest wall thickness,corrosion resistent and high pressure durability
- Plug & Play - Multiplug electrical connector and SENSORPROM facilitate cost efficient installation and commissioning
- Enhanced safety - standard intrinsically safe EEx ia design
- Outstanding accuracy - 4-wire Pt1000 temperature measurement for reliability in mass flow, density and % fraction
Typical applications: Dosing in the chemical industry (dosing of chemicals), food & beverage industry (concentrates, ketchup, pastes) and pharmaceutical industry (preparations, dialysis liquids).
Whatever your process challenge is - SITRANS FC has you covered
Monitoring your processes with accurate Coriolis flow measurement leads to higher transparency, improved productivity - and a better bottom line. To optimize every operation, Siemens offers a comprehensive selection of Coriolis flow sensors, transmitters and complete flow systems.