SITRANS FC MASS 6000 Ex d
The SITRANS FC MASS 6000 Ex d is based on the latest developments within digital signal processing technology – engineered for high performance, fast flow step response, fast batching applications, high immunity against process noise, easy to install, commission and maintain. The transmitter is manufactured in stainless steel (AISI 316L) and able to withstand harsh installation conditions in hazardous applications within the process and chemical industry.
Only available outside the EU (RoHS).
In order to make a complete flowmeter, the SITRANS FC MASS 6000 Ex d flow transmitter must be combined with one of the following MASS sensors:
- Safe operation - Intrinsically safe keypad, display directly programmable in hazardous area
- Easy device exchange - Exchange of transmitter directly in hazardous area without shut down of process pipeline due to ia IIC sensor / transmitter interface
- Fast and accurate - Fast batching due to flow step response with 30 Hz update rate
- Superior noise immunity - Patented DFT (Discrete Fourier Transformation) algorithm
- 2-stage batching - Built-in batch controller with compensation and monitoring
Typical applications: Chemical process industry, oil & gas industry, automotive industry and power generation & utility industry
Whatever your process challenge is - SITRANS FC has you covered
Monitoring your processes with accurate Coriolis flow measurement leads to higher transparency, improved productivity - and a better bottom line. To optimize every operation, Siemens offers a comprehensive selection of Coriolis flow sensors, transmitters and complete flow systems.