With the SITRANS FC310 digital Coriolis flowmeter, you can fit more meters into less space and reduce skid size without compromising performance. The FC310 features an all-in-one design for streamlined installation, easy integration into your control system and optimal cost efficiency since you only pay for what you really need.
- Space-saving – compact sensor and built-in transmitter allow for more efficient skid and plant layout
- Direct integration – into new or existing control systems with multidrop-addressable Modbus RTU RS485 communication protocol and fully configurable byte order to support all PLC types
- Easy installation – with standard connections and streamlined wiring
- All information at hand– Comprehensive removable memory functions (SensorFlash® microSD card)
- Calibration certificates
- Pressure and material test certificates (as ordered)
- Hygienic – EHEDG-approved sensor in sizes DN 25-80; smooth surface for easy cleaning and minimal influence on flow
- Dedicated performance – delivers true multiparameter measurements (e.g. mass flow, volume flow, density and temperature)
- Global service network – for expert-level support whenever and wherever you need it
Whatever your process challenge is - SITRANS FC has you covered
Monitoring your processes with accurate Coriolis flow measurement leads to higher transparency, improved productivity - and a better bottom line. To optimize every operation, Siemens offers a comprehensive selection of Coriolis flow sensors, transmitters and complete flow systems.