The ultra-compact SITRANS FCS200 sensor fits in where space is crucial, providing extra flexibility in any compressed natural gas (CNG) application for both new installations and replacements. With unparalleled accuracy and capacity under high pressure and hazardous conditions, the SITRANS FCS200 sensor sets a new standard for efficiency and safety in CNG. It is available in three sizes and is easy to install, with a wide range of different connections available.
In order to make a complete flowmeter, the SITRANS FCS200 sensor must be combined with the following MASS transmitter:
SIFLOW FC070: For direct integration into SIMATIC based systems, or used as stand alone with non SIMATIC systems.
Typical applications: Distribution, Compression, Storage and Fueling within CNG industry.
- Easily adaptable - Sensor available with a wide range of standard gas process connectors to meet virtually any market requirement
- Fast fueling - High capacity
- Flexible sensor program - Available in three sizes ensuring a broad application fit within dispensers, compressors and distribution
- Enhanced safety - Standard built-in rupture discs, which reduce personal injury in the event of pipe fracture
- Plug & Play - SENSORPROM , facilitates cost efficient installation and commissioning
Whatever your process challenge is - SITRANS FC has you covered
Monitoring your processes with accurate Coriolis flow measurement leads to higher transparency, improved productivity - and a better bottom line. To optimize every operation, Siemens offers a comprehensive selection of Coriolis flow sensors, transmitters and complete flow systems.