The perfect synchronmotor for High Performance applications
SIMOTICS S-1FT7 Servomotors
The SIMOTICS S-1FT7 servomotors are permanent magnet synchronous motors with highly compact dimensions. They meet the most stringent demands on precision, dynamics and speed setting range as well as on high degrees of protection and ruggedness. The motors are fitted with the latest encoder technology and are optimized for operation with our fully digital drive and control systems. Natural, external or water-cooling are cooling types that can be selected. In the case of natural cooling, the developing thermal loss is drawn off via the surface area whereas an attached fan forces thermal loss away with external cooling. Maximum cooling - and, therefore, maximum performance - can be achieved with water-cooling.
- High degree of efficiency and fourfold overload capability (for natural cooling).
- High surface quality on the workpiece due to high concentricity and low torque ripple
- Optional natural cooling, forced ventilation or water cooling
- Extremely rugged due to IP67 degree of protection and vibration-isolated encoder mounting
- Optionally with absolute encoder or incremental encoder
- Easy to service and install thanks to cross profile, rotatable connector with quick-release fastener and exchangeable encoder
- Digital DRIVE-CLiQ interface with electronic rating plate for optimum connection to SINAMICS S120
- Optional: Zero-backlash holding brake and low-backlash planetary gearbo