Date: Thursday, 18 February 2021
Time: 11am - 12 midday (GMT)
Available now on demand
Webinar: Cybersecurity in Food & Beverage Production
Join experts in Siemens and Claroty in this webinar on Cybersecurity in Food & Beverage Production. Topics covered by our experts from Siemens and Claroty will include:
- How can I protect what I can’t see? What assets do I have?
- How can I manage diverse networks, various machines, multiple vendors, from 25+ year old equpiment to connected cloud devices?
- How do I manage my CyberSecurity vulnerabilities?
- What threats are there to my production? (Security of resources, people and my facilities)
- How do I manage CyberSecurity across my supply chain? (Integration, dependency of 3rd parties, suppliers and OEMs)
- How do I ensure resilience and connectivity with Digitalisation, remote working and OEM support?
You have many options to participate in our webinars. As a participant you only need a stable internet access and an up-to-date browser. You will hear the sound through your speakers or headphones. You can access the link to the webinar via different web browsers. We have had the best experience with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. No additional software needs to be downloaded to participate in the event. Access is also possible for mobile devices.
You don't need a microphone or webcam.
As a participant you are automatically muted during the webinar. You can ask your questions to the moderator via chat.