What is the Digital Academy?The world is becoming ever more connected. Billions of intelligent devices and machines generate massive amounts of data, creating a bridge between real and virtual worlds. A unique set of skills is needed to unlock the power of digitalistion, and turn data into value for industry and the customer. The Digital Academy will give you this set of skills.
Why join the Digital Academy?
Digitalisation is creating both opportunities and challenges for the future. The Digital Academy will equip you to tackle those challenges – and seize the opportunities. You will experience the full industrial digitalisation experience, with rotational summer placements across our varied business units. You will get to put the theory you learn at university into real world use – including working with MindSphere, the Siemens Internet of Things.
The Digital Academy will also offer you:
• Paid summer placements throughout your degree programme
• £3000 per year sponsorship from year 2 of your degree programme
• Summer schools and Digital Academy community events
• Digital training and learning opportunities
• Opportunity to join a digital Graduate Scheme after graduation