We are pleased to announce the launch of the new website for Siemens Benefits Scheme Investor Plan members, called My Work Pension.
My Work Pension replaces the existing Investor Plan self-service website supplied by Capita. Your current login details will not work on My Work Pension and you will need to register for a new account.
Steps on how to log in:
- You will receive an e-mail between the 25th – 29th January 2021 with log-in instructions and your membership number. You need to follow these instructions to register on the My Work Pension website.
You can log-in through username & password here.
- After 24 hours, your registration should have been processed and you can then log in via PKI.
You can log-in through PKI here (after registering).
- If you would like to access your account outside of the Siemens network, or you no longer work for Siemens, then you can use your username and password.
- If you have any issues please contact Trafalgar House by email email@example.com or by phone 0203 985 3079.
Please note: As part of the registration process, you will also be invited to verify your personal details and contact preferences.
It’s easy to register and will put you in control of managing your pension and personal data.
- Keep track of your pension
- Manage your personal details
- Change your investment choices
- See the value of your benefits
- Communicate securely
- Download important documents