Flexible, distributed solutions are state of the art in automation engineering these days. Whether compact or modular, purely digital I/O interfaces or fully distributed systems including embedded drive engineering, installed in the switch cabinets or operating directly in harsh industrial environments - the process control system, SIMATIC PCS 7, offers the right solution for every application and numerous options for connecting I/O devices.
The new SIMATIC CFU is a real game changer in field device connection and offers entirely new perspectives regarding simplicity and flexibility. This compact field unit is installed at the process level and is connected via PROFINET directly to the process control system to form the foundation for digitalization in the field.
Plug-and-produce simplicity and more flexibility through consistent decentralization
The integration of field devices is no longer a time-consuming exercise: the new SIMATIC CFU (Compact Field Unit) makes it easier than ever before. This compact hardware innovation initializes connected field devices automatically and integrates them into the process control system. What used to take 30 minutes now takes less than one. That’s how Plug-and-Produce works.....
The SIMATIC ET 200 product familiy has always been a guarantee for powerful and decentral solutions, which can be adapted individually to meet the specific automation requirements. The new concept of the SIMATIC ET 200SP HA combines this with a compact design, flexible connection options and highest availability through redundant PROFINET connections.
SIMATIC ET 200M
The SIMATIC ET 200SP distributed I/O system is a scalable and extremely flexible distributed I/O system for the connection of the process signals to an automation system via PROFINET. SIMATIC ET 200SP is mounted onto a rail and basically consists of:
- an interface module that communicates with all controllers that behave in accordance with the PROFINET standard IEC 61158.
- up to 64 distributed I/O modules that are plugged in any combination into passive BaseUnits.
- a server module that completes the construction of the SIMATIC ET 200SP.
SIMATIC ET 200SP ......
Motor management system SIMOCODE pro
The modular motor management system can be integrated in SIMATIC PCS 7 through the SIMATIC PCS 7 block library. It is suitable for motors with constant speeds in the low voltage range and applications in which solid, liquid or gaseous substances are moved, discharged, pumped, or compacted, for example, pumps and fans, compressors extruders and mixers, mills
An efficient power supply is a basic requirement for operating any plant, no matter the industry or need. Critical processes can only be maintained if a constant power supply of the necessary quality is available for the automation system. SITOP has proven its value in the automation world over many years, and guarantees a reliable power supply with a complete and precisely coordinated range of products – especially suited to the growing demands of our time.
Using various SITOP add-on modules, the power supply system can be expanded flexibly to the point of all-round protection. It is important to note that every power supply system failure can shut down a plant and cost a great deal of time and money. With SITOP, these failures are a thing of the past.
SITOP advantages for process automation:
High availability: Reliable 24 V DC supply with SITOP
- very high MTBF values of up to over 1 million hours
- redundant setup of power supply using SITOP redundancy module
- buffering of power supply using SITOP DC-UPS modules
Universal Application: Flexibility for manifold applications
- Comprehensive certification package, e.g. ATEX, IECex, shipbuilding, etc.
- Wide temperature range of -20 …+70 °C
Scalability: SITOP individually adaptable to plant configuration and expansion
- 1- or 3-phase 24 V DC power supplies with different output powers
- 24 V DC supply in redundant or buffered setup
Learn more: www.siemens.com/sitop
Distributed control system SIMATIC PCS 7 process I/O. Your benefits:
- Extensive catalog of I/O modules
- Using PROFINET for the easy setup of flexible and scalable networks provides consistent, reliable and secure communication across the entire plant – in real-time.
- The broad product range enables flexible adaptation to the plant structure
- Connection of distributed I/O via PROFIBUS-DP: electric, via fiber optics, single or redundant
- Reduced wiring and engineering costs
- Integrated safety technology for many devices