Increasing security breaches and the intensity of threats, combined with stringent regulations and an ever-increasing amount of video data to be managed, are just some of the challenges that today’s video management systems need to provide an answer to. As human operators find it very difficult to monitor the increasing number of video channels typical for today’s surveillance systems, video analytics have quickly become a key element in today’s security applications. Innovative digital product and system concepts centered on intelligent video analytics and sensor input allow the best possible coordination of system functionality with operator requirements. This becomes increasingly important for extensive and complex sites with varying security needs.
The single management interface of Siveillance VMS enables the efficient administration of the system including multiple cameras and security devices. There are four versions, Siveillance VMS 50, 100, 200 and 300, to fulfill your needs and technical requirements. The versions are scalable and taylored to your needs, to fit any type of building.
- Protect your investment thanks to open architecture, modular structure and scalability
- Acquire an efficient visual verification of events
- Increase operator productivity via consolidated overview and workflow automation
- Maintain business continuity with redundant management servers, fail-safe recording and edge storage
- Stay informed wherever you are with full video client’s flexibility, on premise or mobile
- Support compliance with local regulations and enhance information security with proper safeguarding and handling of evidence
Ingenuity for feeling safe and at home, everywhere
We know it’s impossible to feel at home when you don’t feel safe. Through the latest innovations, we’ve created a range of CCTV and security solutions that can adapt to every building, sector or space, to help millions of people feel safe every day.
When 90% of our lives are spent indoors, we owe it to ourselves to create perfect places where we can thrive. Two shopping centres in Scotland, that are at the heart of the East Kilbride and Livingston communities, have seen dramatic benefits after installing Siveillance VMS 300, a powerful, open IP video management software platform, not just for the visitors, but also for the security team and centre staff.