Modernisation and retrofit with SIMATIC
Fit for the digital future of the industry: are your machines and systems ready for the digital transformation? If not, then you should consider a modernisation.
Siemens supports you in the process – from an individual project to a complete modernisation service. Our Exclusive Technical Guide on SIMATIC S7 Modernisation offers you valuable information to keep track of the technical aspects of a migration when converting from existing systems to modern SIMATIC.
Keep your machines and systems ready for the future!Is it time for you to modernise your automation system? We look forward to the opportunity of supporting you as you implement your project, with an offer of our comprehensive modernisation service. The Siemens portfolio brings you a range of features comprising an open-system architecture, common data management system, integrated communication, global standards and uniform hardware and software interfaces. That will ensure that the automation tasks are not just well done, but also quickly resolved.
Get your sustainable added value through:
- Time savings secured through simulation of automation with ongoing production
- Budget control using IO adapters instead of elaborate rewiring
- Enhanced competitiveness through integrated system features, higher system availability and efficiency in production
- Reduced production downtimes and more rapid troubleshooting using integrated system diagnostics
- Global, professional support in your project – tailored to your requirements
The Siemens Lifecycle Report offers you an overview of the status quo of your systems. That will allow you to have a realistic estimate of the life expectancy, availability and support services of the technologies you currently use. The guide shows you how you can prepare your individual report in a few steps.