High-speed trip relay
The 7PJ1521 & 7PJ1524 high-speed trip relay is a multi-contact attracted armature relay designed to IEC 60255.
The features of the High-speed trip relay are:
- High-speed, high burden, positive action, and instantaneous cutoff.
- The 7PJ1521 & 7PJ1524 trip relay can be used with the Trip Circuit Supervision relay (7PJ13) to monitor and supervise the integrity of the trip circuit with coil supervision terminal.
- It is supplied in a draw-out type case.
The high-speed trip relay type 7PJ15 is mainly used for all types of control and protection circuits in power stations and industrial applications, where a higher grade of reliability and high contact rating is stipulated. The 7PJ15 relay acts as a high-speed element and contact multiplication in tripping and signalling circuits of protective relays.
The high-speed trip relay is used in the following applications:
- Tripping of multiple circuit-breakers
- Tripping and lock
- Control signalling and interlocking
- Inter tripping and remote tripping interface for SCADA