Digital protection relays and control
SIPROTEC 5 is part of the new generation of incomparable modular, flexible, and intelligent digital field devices. With modularly designed hardware and software and its high-performance DIGSI 5 engineering tool, the SIPROTEC 5 product family of field devices are perfect for protection, control, monitoring, and measuring applications in electrical energy systems. SIPROTEC 5 offers a wide product range with modular elements for every application and requirement.
Relay Take-Back SchemeDo you have an old relay that needs upgrading? Would you prefer it was recycled rather than going to a landfill? Find out how you can get up-to 50% off any SIPROTEC 5 and Reyrolle protection relays. We will recycle your old relay for you even if it isn’t a Siemens brand!
SIPROTEC 5 Portfolio
SIPROTEC 5 – New version V8.3 and V8.4
The new version expands the use of SIPROTEC 5 devices in the areas of user-friendliness, communication, safety and security and industrial application.
Some of the highlights:
- Distributed busbar protection for up to 45 bays
- Power Quality Basic functions
- Favorite settings and filtering of routing information
- Automated IEC 61850 engineering with typicals
- Measuring point disconnection
- Dynamic voltage regulation (DVR)
- Virtual network segregation (VLAN)
- Profinet IO with S2 redundancy
- Merging unit: 2 sampled values streams per module
- IEEE C37.118 PMU
- Authenticated network access IEEE 802.1X
Easy Protection Device Selector
This tool gives a quick guidance to find a protection relay and control devices of SIPROTEC 5, SIPROTEC 4, SIPROTEC Compact, Reyrolle which would fit your needs.