With a finance lease, we purchase and own the asset you wish to acquire, and then lease it to you. You pay the cost of the equipment, interest and charges during the minimum term of the agreement, via regular payments scheduled to suit your cash flow. When the lease term ends, you can choose either to keep the equipment or return it to us. If you return it, we will dispose of it and remit a significant part of the sale proceeds to you. A finance lease enables you to upgrade equipment during the term, and can also include maintenance, so that they are both included under a single contract.
Benefits of finance
- Enjoy benefits associated with full ownership of asset
- Minimise upfront costs with no deposit to pay
- Pay for asset through fixed rental payments
- Pay VAT on each rental payment, not on the purchase price
- Offsets some element of rental against taxable profits
Overview of our process
Once credit is approved, we arrange for you to sign and return the documentation to us. For leases, you place a purchase order for the equipment with a supplier and when the equipment is delivered or installed, we activate the lease and pay the supplier. For loans, the funds are transferred directly to your bank account.