What is invoice discounting from Siemens?
Invoice Discounting helps fund your cash flow needs so you can achieve your business ambitions. Quick and cost-effective solutions are offered across a full range of industries, from manufacturing, transport and renewables through to service-led businesses. With a ‘Standard & Poor’s’ credit rating of A+, we have a long and proud history of assisting businesses grow with innovative financial products.
SMEs and businesses appreciate the understanding we have of their business needs and the flexibility in invoice financing options that supports their business growth. Business advisers come to us for our market-leading technology that makes it easy for their clients to transact with us, for our local underwriting discretion of up to £10m, and for fast turnaround on credit decisions.
If you are interested in Invoice Discounting, then contact our specialist invoice finance team. Our invoice discounting could be suitable for you if you want a more tailored solution, or if you are undertaking domestic and/or international trade, or if you need invoice funding greater than £250,000.
Benefits of financing with us
- State-of-the-art online system with real-time access to funding
- Leading technology with automated administration and easy reconciliation
- Immediate drawdown of all approved invoices
- 24/7 access to cash through a live system
- Flexibility to extend your finance facility as your business grows
- Debtor protection to help safeguard your business from bad debts and non-payments
- Work with an experienced team who understands your business and can build a bespoke solution
- Invoice discounting is a completely confidential process - meaning that your clients won't know that you are using our service
- 3-month trial to make sure the service is right for you
- Wanting to break free from restrictions imposed by current funding solutions
- Looking for an alternative financier to provide bespoke and tailored solutions
- Undertaking domestic and/or international trade
- Looking to grow and maximise the funding potential of your available assets
- Requiring invoice funding greater than £250,000
- Tailor-made financing with the flexibility to grow with your business
- Immediate access to up to 90% of your sales ledger
- Reduced administration through market leading technology
- 24/7 online access and availability of management information
- A highly experienced team that understands the needs of businesses seeking invoice finance
- Our market-leading technology makes it simple for your clients to transact with us
- Siemens is a respected, globally recognised brand that provides reliable funding
- We have a local underwriting discretion up to £10m and fast turnaround on credit decisions
- We have access to a range of financial solutions
- Our expert client managers provide exceptional service
- We have competitive commission and reciprocal business arrangements
Markets we serve
Benefits of working with SFS as a finance provider
Access our interactive checklist to compare the SFS invoice finance offering with your current provider