About UsThe Automation and Drives Customer Advisory Councils provide members with a platform to represent the customer perspective in ways that will ensure best value returns. The Councils will be a key source in the development of new product introductions, marketing and continuous improvement programs essential to our mutual success.
- Highlight issues: We want members to raise issues of importance, promote new ideas and opportunities for our products and solutions, and to seek out and bring forward solutions to emerging problems.
- Influence the work of their respective Council: Our goal is to consider our customers in everything we do – by listening to the “Voice of the Customer,” gathering your requirements, and promoting work to analyze them and progress activities aimed at responding to them.
- Join the Councils that interest you: There are 4 Councils, each with a distinctive focus and each including user membership facilitated by Siemens employee(s).
- Customer Service: Focusing on topics related to support including hotline, training, upgrade strategies, cybersecurity and more.
o Siemens facilitator: Danh Diep
- Factory Automation and Drives: Focusing on automation, motion, safety, HMI and more.
o Siemens facilitators: John D’Silva (factory automation technologies) and John Krasnokutsky (drives and motion control technologies)
- Process Automation: Focusing on process automation and process safety (PCS 7 and PCS neo).
o Siemens facilitator: Rich Chmielewski
- Solution Partners: Our network of certified integrators who are experts in our key technologies.
o Siemens facilitator: Andrew Miller
Please feel free to reach out to the individual Siemens facilitators if you are interested in learning more about the activities of a specific Council.