Commercial Project Management Development Program
Project business is critical at Siemens. The Commercial Project Management Development Program prepares you to support customer projects by applying a broad knowledge of skills from accounting, finance, procurement, manufacturing, contract review, logistics, negotiations, and strategy. Upon completion of the program, graduates have the opportunity to transition into roles such as Accountant, Business Process Specialist, Commercial Project Manager, Financial Analyst, Project Manager, just to name a few.
Potential experiences include:
- Project bidding (contract review, pricing, customer interface)
- Financial controlling (project forecasting revenue, cost, cash)
- Project execution (claims management, change order calculation)
- Operations (manufacturing, procurement, logistics)
We are looking for people who are resourceful – true problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges. We provide a platform for those who want to have an impact on the future and contribute to the successes of the company, our customers, and the world.
To apply for the Commercial Project Management Development Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Majors: Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Management
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Relocation and Travel: applicants must be willing and able to relocate. Assistance is provided to hires who must relocate more than 50 miles from their permanent address.
- Work Authorization: applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization