Finance Leadership Development Program
You will learn what it takes to analyze and manage the financial aspects of a company ranked among the top 50 in sales in the world. You will receive mentoring from Siemens’ team of business leaders and gain access to and network with Siemens’ senior decision-makers. Upon completion of the program, graduates have the opportunity to transition into roles such as Accountant, Business or Plant Controller, Business Process Specialist, Data Analyst and Financial Analyst, just to name a few.
Potential experiences include:
- Performance controlling
- Financial analysis
- Corporate and cost accounting
- Operational review and internal audit
We are looking for people who are resourceful – true problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges. We provide a platform for those who want to have an impact on the future and contribute to the successes of the company, our customers, and the world.
To apply for the Finance Leadership Development Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Majors: Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Management
- Minors: Data Science, Management Information System
- Preferred GPA: 3.0
- Relocation and Travel: applicants must be willing and able to relocate. Assistance is provided to hires who must relocate more than 50 miles from their permanent address.
- Work Authorization: applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
Start Date: May
Duration: 3 months
Applicants must be rising junior or seniors. Program interns will be considered for full-time program position upon graduation.
Start Dates: January and July
Duration: 24 months