Engineering Development Programs
The Engineering Development Program is currently offered by several Siemens businesses. Check out the details of each business below to learn which is best for you.
Participants in the Engineering Development Program will have the opportunity to bring about change, growth, and success for many of Siemens electrification products and solutions. Participants will receive mentoring from Siemens team of innovators and learn what it is like to be part of a company that is solving global challenges. You will use your creativity and engineering education to take on a role in product design, feasibility analysis, manufacturing, project management, quality assurance, service solutions, applications engineering, research, testing, or supply chain management. The goal of the program is for participants to fine-tune their skills, apply their knowledge of engineering, and further develop:
- Technical competence in Siemens’ electrification portfolio
- Change management skills and innovation
- A global orientation
- Communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
Potential experiences include:
- Product design
- Engineering testing
- Applications engineering
- Research & development
We are looking for people who are resourceful – true problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges. We provide a platform for those who want to have an impact on the future and contribute to the successes of the company, our customers, and the world.
To apply for the Engineering Development Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Majors: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering
- Preferred GPA: 3.0
- Relocation and Travel: applicants must be willing and able to relocate. Assistance is provided to hires who must relocate more than 50 miles from their permanent address.
- Work Authorization: applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization