Sales Development Program
The Sales Development Program gives participants the opportunity to learn about our business units, key sales processes and tools and establish internal and external relationships while developing your professional skills and capabilities. Being part of this program will give you access to and allows you to network with senior decision makers and key leaders at Siemens. As part of the program, you’ll receive training on core selling skills and proven methodologies and learn about the industry, channels, and markets. This instructional program, when combined with results-driven, highly motivated graduates, is a recipe for a successful sales career with a global market leader.
Potential experiences include:
- Exposure to business and sales leadership
- Implementing go-to-market strategies as part of program projects
- In-field sales representative shadowing
- Assistance with developing client offerings
We are looking for people who are resourceful – true problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges. We provide a platform for those who want to have an impact on the future and contribute to the successes of the company, our customers, and the world.
To apply for the Sales Development Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Majors: Business, Construction Management, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Distribution, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum GPA: 2.7
- Relocation and Travel: applicants must be willing and able to relocate. Assistance is provided to hires who must relocate more than 50 miles from their permanent address.
- Work Authorization: applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
Start Date: May
Duration: 3 months
Applicants must be rising junior or seniors. Program interns will be considered for full-time program position upon graduation.
Start Dates: June and July
Duration: 12 months