Technical Marketing Leadership Development Program
The Technical Marketing Leadership Development Program will shape you into a successful leader in one of the sales, business development, marketing, or application engineering teams. In this program, you’ll have the opportunity to bring about change, growth, and success for many of Siemens’ products and businesses. Here, you will use your creativity and unique skillset to implement go-to-market strategies. As part of the program, you will receive mentoring from innovators at Siemens and learn product management, industry marketing and resource and asset development.
We are looking for people who are resourceful – true problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges. We provide a platform for those who want to have an impact on the future and contribute to the successes of the company, our customers, and the world.
To apply for the Sales Development Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Majors: Business, Construction Management, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Distribution, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Preferred GPA: 2.7
- Relocation and Travel: applicants must be willing and able to relocate. Assistance is provided to hires who must relocate more than 50 miles from their permanent address.
- Work Authorization: applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
Start Date: May
Duration: 3 months
Applicants must be rising junior or seniors. Program interns will be considered for full-time program position upon graduation.
Start Dates: January and July
Duration: 24 months
- Application Engineer
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing & Promotions Specialist
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Sales Engineer