Operations Leadership Development Program
The Operations Leadership Development Program places you in the center of some of the most dynamic areas of Siemens’ business operations. There are two unique options for the Operations Leadership Development program – manufacturing or materials.
The manufacturing track provides you with the skills needed to become a Lean Manufacturing Engineer or work in Production Supervision & Planning.
The materials track prepares you to work as a Procurement & Planning Analyst or work in Material & Warehouse Management.
Potential experiences in the manufacturing track include:
- Materials management
- Production process supervision
- Lean and Six Sigma process improvement
Potential experiences in the materials track include:
- Resource planning for manufacturing
- Distribution center supervision
We are looking for people who are resourceful – true problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges. We provide a platform for those who want to have an impact on the future and contribute to the successes of the company, our customers, and the world.
To apply for the Operations Leadership Development Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Majors: Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Relocation and Travel: applicants must be willing and able to relocate. Assistance is provided to hires who must relocate more than 50 miles from their permanent address.
- Work Authorization: applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
Start Date: May
Duration: 3 months
Applicants must be rising junior or seniors. Program interns will be considered for full-time program position upon graduation.
Start Dates: January and July
Duration: 24 months
- Lean Manufacturing Engineer
- Production Supervision & Planning
- Material & Warehouse Management
- Procurement & Planning Analyst