Global Head and VP IoT Services
Specializing in the Cities, Oil/Gas, Power/Utilities and Industrials/Mfg/Aerospace industry, Sid Verma brings in more than 20+ years of strategic problem solving and delivery experience; advising C-Suite/ Senior Officials to help organizations transform their businesses, monetize new technologies and improve their bottom line.
Sid is a VP and heads the Global IoT (Internet of Things) business for Siemens Cities. Sid specializes in Smart Cities, Digital Asset Performance Management, Connected Vehicles, Digital Manufacturing (Industry 4.0) and Digital Supply Chain offering. Sid bring in extensive experience managing Business Strategy, IT Strategy, Enterprise / Solution Architecture, Agile Delivery and Operational/IT Transformation. Sid has expertise across various IoT / Big Data / ML+ AI + Data Science platforms.
Sid has worked with various consulting firms (IBM, Accenture and Deloitte) and industry (TATA Motors, Pratt & Whitney, Sikorsky, Safran, CS Canada) in the areas of Strategy, Digital Transformation, Business Development, Architecture, Program Management, Operations Advisory, Advanced Analytics, Digital Twin/Thread. Sid has been engaged by clients globally working in Canada, USA, Australia, Switzerland, Belgium, France, Russia and India. Sid has a MBA, Masters / Bachelors in Engineering and is TOGAF, IIoT, Agile, P.Eng., ITIL and PMP certified.
Press and Publications
- Presentation “ IoT Turnkey: The Gamechanger,”
- Key Note Presentation and Lead Launch Partner for AWS IoT Service,
- Key Note Presentation “Creating Enterprise Value Through Digital Industrial Transformation,”
- Presentation “The internet of things: From sensing to doing: think big. Start small. Scale fast,”
- Presentation “Digital Mine – A Pit to Port Transformation Journey,”
- Panel “Predix Studio: Enabling Rapid Application Development,”
- Panel “Accelerate Industrial Application Development with Predix Studio,”