New flexibility for the food and beverage industry with Digital Enterprise
Innovative products and solutions make you more competitive
Food and beverage manufacturers must consider many factors: a consistently high level of product quality, maximum plant availability, optimum resource efficiency – and, increasingly, the greatest possible flexibility in order to meet more and more individual customer requirements. Mastering all these challenges today and in the future is possible only with digitalization. With the Digital Enterprise solution portfolio, we offer the products and solutions you need to fully or gradually integrate and digitalize your entire value chain.
Speaker: Nina Verstandig, Digital Enterprise Industry Manager for CP&R
The food and beverage industry must constantly adapt to consumer demands for more flavor varieties, healthier products, transparency of ingredients, sustainable packaging concepts and environmentally friendly production. Manufacturers must drive digital strategies to reduce reaction times to these trends and implement more agile and efficient production processes. How can you leverage these new technologies in your processes today to realize value quickly? Join this Food Engineering/Siemens webinar to learn about Digital Threads that connect your product design, production planning, and real production to deliver speed and quality needed now with adaptability for the future in F&B manufacturing.
- Understand how Digital Threads connect the digital twins of Product, Production, and Performance
- Meet the Digital Thread – Production Design & Optimization: identify how virtual design engineering and simulation reduces time and risk in new facilities, expansions and retrofits
- Meet the Digital Thread – Traceability and Insights: learn how edge and cloud data analytics drive continuous optimization of manufacturing operations
Digital Enterprise – Realize your digital transformation
Discover the Exclusive Area
Expertise for the food and beverage industry:
In our Exclusive Area, you have access to white papers, studies, and videos in which our experts share their specialized knowledge regarding digitalization and other trends in your industry.
With a push of a button from strawberry juice to elderberry syrup:
Spitz digitizes plant in Attnang-Puchheim
• Siemens makes the production of the food manufacturer fit for the future and
secures competitiveness of the traditional company
• Spitz is going to receive very accurate data and analyzes of the production
• Fruit juices and other foods can be more flexible, efficient and qualitative
produced to a higher quality
Digital Enterprise SPS Dialog
Experience our virtual stage presentations and download information on highlights and new products. Or navigate once again through our virtual showroom and explore applications in exciting 3D visualizations.