Machine Registration and CNC System Warranty
Get peace-of-mind knowing that service and support are only a phone call or an e-mail away
By registering your Siemens CNC-equipped machine tool, your warranty period is validated with a start and end date. A bill of materials is communicated to Siemens so we can provide the best service and support should you require them. Follow the steps below to make sure your machine is covered.
This guide will take you step-by-step through the process. Just follow these easy steps:
- Enter the required information into the CNC
- Manufacturer (machine tool builder)
- Machine tool dealer
- Create the XML registration file
- Save the XML registration file to a USB memory stick
- E-mail the XML file from your PC to complete the registration
- Your SINUMERIK CNC machine tool is now fully registered.
SINUMERIK CNC system warranty
1) Starts at the time of shipment from the Siemens factory and includes all Siemens components ordered through R211 (MTS)
2) Service commitment — provision of service personnel, on-site diagnostics, on-site troubleshooting, proof that the fault has been resolved, replacement material
3) Only replacement material, no personnel / incidental costs
4) Machine registration must take place during the standard warranty period