Machine Tool Training
Get hands-on training
Partner with Siemens to make your business and your people successful. Through our Technical Application Center (TAC), we offer complimentary machine tool training to help you address the growing need for skilled labor.
Programmers, machinists, service personnel and control engineers will benefit from training classes such as:
- Milling — Levels 1 and 2 — operation and programming
- Turning — Levels 1 and 2 — operation and programming
- 5-axis machining — Level 3 — operation and programming
- Flexible NC programming — Level 4 — operation and programming
- Service training — preventative maintenance and diagnostics
- 840D sl commissioning with TIA S7
Just select the option below that best meets your needs.
As a precautionary measure, we have temporarily paused our In-Person training classes.
Please click the Online Training tab for our 2021 offering.
We will offer the following SINUMERIK CNC classes as online training:
ShopMill — programGuide for Milling Applications (Level 2)
High-level Macro Programming (Level 4)
Training classes on these topics, including dates and links for registration, will be published as they become available:
- 3+2 Axis ShopMill Programming (3-days)
- High-Level Macro Programming (3-days)
We've also compiled a list of all videos called our SINUMERIK CNC Content Manager. Simply download the Excel file and you'll have access to our entire library with links directly to each video.
In addition to our in-person and virtual training options, we offer users of SINUMERIK CNC various online training classes. These web-based trainings (WBT) are approximately 90-minutes each and can be done on your own time. Each WBT finishes with an online test where you can print a certificate upon successful completion.