Siemens Opcenter Execution Pharma Training
Hands-on, in-person training sessions
Get an in-depth look at Siemens Opcenter Execution Pharma (formerly SIMATIC IT eBR) by attending one of our in-person training sessions in Harleysville, PA. With Opcenter Execution Pharma, Siemens offers a software solution for electronic master batch record (eBR) management that enables native integration between the manufacturing execution system, the MOM portfolio and the distributed control system using SIMATIC PCS 7 and SIMATIC BATCH.
Training session datesChoose from three sessions in 2020. Each session comprises a total of two weeks, including one weekend break.
Training Session #1
- Week 1: March 2-6, 2020
- Week 2: March 9-13, 2020
Training Session #2
- Week 1: June 1-5, 2020
- Week 2: June 8-12, 2020
Training Session #3
- Week 1: August 17-21, 2020
- Week 2: August 24-28, 2020
Class agendaThis agenda is for informational purposes only and is subject to change without prior notice.
Additional informationEverything else you need to know to prepare for Siemens Opcenter Execution Pharma training.
Siemens Industry, Inc.
2060 Detwiler Road
Harleysville, PA 19438
- Courtyard by Marriott (1737 Sumneytown Pike, Kulpsville, PA 19443)
- Holiday Inn (1750 Sumneytown Pike, Kulpsville, PA 19443)
- Homewood Suites by Hilton (1200 Pennbrook Parkway, Lansdale, PA 19446)
- Normandy Farms Hotel & Conference Center (1401 Morris Road, Blue Bell, PA 19422)
- AVE Apartments (https://www.aveliving.com/locations/pennsylvania/lansdale/overview)
- Functional: None (although knowledge of life sciences manufacturing is preferable for optimal coursework understanding)
- Language: English (or French according to audience)
- PCs will be provided by Siemens.
- No VM will be provided at the end of the training.
- Your registration will only be confirmed upon acceptance of the purchase order.
Expand your knowledge of Siemens automation solutions with SITRAIN!
Looking for expert instruction in other automation topics such as SIMATIC PCS 7, SIMATIC BATCH or TIA Portal? SITRAIN offers in-person and web-based courses covering a variety of solutions, locations and experience levels.