Smart manufacturing: AI/ML use cases in the process industries
As the digital transformation in manufacturing progresses, an increasing amount of data is becoming available. Artificial intelligence (AI) gives plant personnel the opportunity to analyze and convert this data into useful information from which actionable decisions can be made. This webinar answers questions including:
- How can AI techniques such as machine learning capitalize on the newly available data sources?
- How do we reach “industrial-grade AI” on the shop floor securely?
- How can AI technology address current maintenance and operations issues?
Click here to watch the on-demand webinar on Practical industry Use Cases for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Register to watch IIOT recorded webinars. Select the ‘digitalization’ tab and this webinar is the first on the list.
Podcast topics include:
- Already available - Siemens digital solutions (storeIQ and Sietrace), Siemens Engineered Instrumentation Solutions (EIS) team
- March - Taking the first step with digitalization
- April - Artificial Intelligence
- May - Innovations in process control