Smart manufacturing: AI/ML use cases in the process industries
As the digital transformation in manufacturing progresses, an increasing amount of data is becoming available. Artificial intelligence (AI) gives plant personnel the opportunity to analyze and convert this data into useful information from which actionable decisions can be made. This webinar answers questions including:
- How can AI techniques such as machine learning capitalize on the newly available data sources?
- How do we reach “industrial-grade AI” on the shop floor securely?
- How can AI technology address current maintenance and operations issues?
Click here to watch the on-demand webinar on Practical industry Use Cases for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. From the IIOT recorded webinars, select the ‘digitalization’ tab and scroll down the list.
Podcast topics include:
- EP1: Siemens digital solutions (storeIQ)
- EP2: Siemens Engineered Instrumentation Solutions (EIS) team
- EP3: Digital Solution Spotlight - RTLS & Sietrace
- EP4: Digitalization Consulting Overview and Common Questions Asked
- EP5: Practical Use Cases for Artificial Intelligence
- EP6: Trends and challenges in Process Control