Pump Control Panels
New 3RE48 Pump Panels
The latest addition to the Siemens pump controller family, the 3RE48 pump panel, is similar to the classic Class 87 pump panel. It is specifically designed for irrigation, oil fields and similar pumping applications and is built to withstand the harsh elements of the outdoors. Though both products are nearly identical and are equally suited for the aforementioned applications, the 3RE48 has an advantage. The 3RE48 sports the latest and more advanced contactor technology with the SIRIUS NEMA rated contactor. Not only is it designed, constructed, tested and certified per the same NEMA requirements as that of the Class 87 NEMA contactor, but includes a 3-year warranty.
Benefits of the 3RE48 Pump Panel
The 3RE48 provides these additional customer benefits:
1. Cost savings: It is typically priced 15% lower than the Class 87 pump panel.
2. Reliability: Superior protection against high humidity, condensation, and corrosive environments thanks to the protective coating on the circuit board of the ESP200 overload relay.
3. Extended product life: Superior corrosion resistance due to enclosure fabricated with galvannealed steel versus conventional cold rolled steel.
4. Safety: High fault interrupting ratings up to 100kA at 600V.
5. Ease of Installation: Oversized enclosure to pull and terminate large power conductors and for field installing additional components.
6. Assurance: Reduced risk of investment via a 3-year limited warranty on the advanced SIRIUS NEMA rated contactor and coil packaged in the 3RE48 pump panel.