Pump Control Panels
Durable and Dependable Performance
Pump controllers monitor flow and/or level variables and control a pump accordingly to maintain the desired levels. Pump control can include simply turning a pump on and off or providing more advanced controls for pump speed, output pressure, etc. Our pump control panels are factory wired to provide flexible control and protect against short circuits and overloads. We provide ample space for field modifications and installation of accessories. Installation is easy.
Product Line - NEMA Pump Controls
The NEW 3RE48 Pump Panel
The 3RE48 Full Voltage Pump Panel provides these customer benefits:
1. Cost savings: It is typically priced lower than that of the Class 87 pump panel.
2. Reliability: Superior protection against high humidity, condensation, and corrosive environments thanks to the protective coating on the circuit board of the ESP200 overload relay.
3. Extended product life: Superior corrosion resistance due to enclosure fabricated with galvannealed steel versus conventional cold rolled steel.
4. Safety: High fault interrupting ratings up to 100kA at 600V.
5. Ease of Installation: Oversized enclosure to pull and terminate large power conductors and for field installing additional components.
6. Assurance: Reduced risk of investment via a 3-year limited warranty on the advanced SIRIUS NEMA rated contactor and coil packaged in the 3RE48 pump panel.