Due to its innovative torque control, the 3RW55 can be used to drive up to 1000 hp at 480VAC for inline circuits or 1700 hp at 480VAC for inside-delta circuits. The optional communication module for PROFINET High Feature with 2 ports, facilitates media redundancy in a ring topology. This makes it easier on the user and ensures maximum operating convenience.
The 3RW55 Failsafe soft starter features an integrated fail-safe digital input for directly connecting the EMERGENCY STOP, and thus covers SIL 1 STO applications. With their modern hybrid switching technology, the 3RW55 Failsafe soft starters offer efficient switching for long-term, energy-saving use.
- Three-phase controlled for optimal motor start
- Engineering in the TIA Portal
- A wide range of bus connections (PROFINET, PROFIBUS, EtherNet/IP, Modbus)
- Integrated HMI (Human-Machine-Interface) with colour display
- Electrical ruggedness
- For motors with power ratings from 7.5 to 1700 HP
- Media redundancy for reliable network availability