Think Big. Act Small. Watch on-demand webinars:
How harnessing the digital thread can deliver agility and responsiveness
Embracing digitalization is the only way a modern business can meet today's challenges. According to a recent survey nearly 70% of executive respondents prioritized the goal of becoming a digital enterprise in 2020 - becoming more innovative in product development and agile in manufacturing. Siemens is presenting a series of webinars on what it means to become a Digital Enterprise and how Manufacturing Operations Management Software equips you with the tools needed to rapidly respond to market changes.
Digitalization: Fiscal strength of a big company, agility of a small one
These are critical questions facing process manufacturing executives today:
- How can large companies match the innovation pace of start-ups?
- Is becoming a digital enterprise the answer?
- Where should a business invest in digital technologies – with their chemists, or their manufacturing engineers, or their process control system?
- How are these systems even connected, or does “digital” simply mean emailing files instead of passing paper?
Our first series of webinars focuses on the Chemical Industry
Opcenter for ChemicalOpcenter is a holistic Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) 5-in-1 solution that enables you to implement your strategy for the complete digitalization of manufacturing operations. All modules are connected by the Opcenter interoperability hub for a fast roll-out.
- Quality Management
- Manufacturing Execution
- Manufacturing Intelligence and Performance
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling
- Research, Development and Laboratory