Industrial PC and IoT gateway with a rugged industrial design
Machines from different manufacturers often don’t speak the same data language, especially when they are on different technological levels. As an open platform for the collection, processing, and transmission of data in the immediate production environment, the SIMATIC IPC127E is an ultra-compact and flexible industrial PC that can also function as a gateway between production and the cloud or the company’s own IT level, ensuring a consistent connection between production and the Internet of Things.
Digital Enterprise SPS Dialog
Experience our virtual stage presentations and download information on highlights and new products. Or navigate once again through our virtual showroom and explore applications in exciting 3D visualizations.
Easily network production and your office IT with the SIMATIC IPC127EMachines in a production environment often don’t speak the same data language. But you can still incorporate them into your data network with the SIMATIC IPC127E industrial gateway to create an important foundation for consistent digitalization.
A universal mini-genius for automation systems
When you need to record, gather, process, and display data in the mechanical engineering, transport technology, or power transmission fields, in building automaton, or in warehousing and logistics – the SIMATIC IPC127E proves itself a winner with a wide array of practical benefits. Its preconfigured variations mean that it’s available at extremely short notice for any potential application.
Ultra-compact, flexible, robust IPC and IoT gateway rolled into oneThe SIMATIC IPC127E links machines from different manufacturers and at different technological levels, connecting them directly to the IoT in the production environment – which makes it much easier to network an existing plant.
As an open platform for the collection, processing, and transmission of data in the immediate production environment, the SIMATIC IPC127E ensures a consistent connection between production and the Internet of Things.
- Maximum compactness with a chassis volume of only about 0.3 liters and an integrated industrial power supply, ensuring minimal space requirements in the control cabinet
- Designed for continuous 24/7 operation at an ambient temperature of up to 50° Celsius and high vibration/shock resistance
- High-performance, energy-saving dual and quad core Intel Atom processors supported by up to 4 GB of internal memory and a large number of interfaces (USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, DisplayPort)
- Long-term availability: service and support for up to 11 years
- Versatile to use for control, display, and communication tasks in areas like mechanical engineering, transport technology, and power transmission; as a data gateway or for applications like building automation, warehousing, and logistics.