Complete protection of the 24V supply against overloads? It is definitely possible!
Sign up for a free sample and see for yourself.
A reliable power supply is the base of every production and every plant. Protecting the 24 V supply against overloads is therefore tantamount. When failure is not an option look to the SITOP SEL1400 module for increased protection through its current-limiting features - plus space savings, fast installation, fast fault localization and remote maintenance.
Fill out form to qualify for a free SEL1400 product sample
Complete the form below and a representative will contact you to set up a time for a short virtual demonstration. Upon completion of the virtual demonstration, we would like to offer a free sample of the product to try in your application (valued at $300 list price).**
(**Free sample is restricted to non-competitors of Siemens and not a current user of the SEL1400 selectivity module. Virtual demonstration must be completed by January 31, 2021. Offer valid in the United States only. Subject to review of application.)
The SEL1400 as part of the SITOP PSU6200 family is a reliable solution for ensuring machine availability.
- Fast fault tracking reduces downtime.
- High availability due to the 24 V supply without any interruptions to unaffected loads.
- Both current and voltage are monitored (monitoring and limiting load currents up to 10A) for optimal protection.
- Easily switch on capacitive loads.
- Lower inrush current allows smaller power supply.
- Switching on again error-free outputs from a distance.
- Easy commissioning and troubleshooting.
- Channel-accurate message via only one digital input for diagnostics via function blocks.
- Add-on module optimally matched for SITOP power supplies.
- Application-specific optimized sizing possible (4 outputs/10A, 8 outputs/ 5A and 8 outputs/ 10A available).