Gas Analyzer Training
Process Analyzer operation and maintenance training
Siemens experts are available with a variety of training courses and to help you understand gas chromatography and continuous gas analysis and how to operate and maintain your Siemens analytical products. Siemens offers both introductory and advanced courses several times a year.
Each course builds the students technical skills and increases their knowledge of specific analyzer systems. Extensive hands-on labs allow us to emulate or simulate real-world analyzer problems. We build training environments that allow the students to experiment, make mistakes, learn and have fun. All instructors have hands-on field experience and are factory trained.
Training courses utilize:
Tutorial: Instructors provide background information crucial to understanding the system
Demonstration: Instructors demonstrate equipment displays and other information systems
- Hands-on: Students spend 30-50% of class time operating the equipment in real-world exercises
This class is intended for individuals who need a basic understanding of process gas chromatography. The course will provide the student with the practical knowledge in process gas chromatography necessary for the operation of Siemens Process Gas Chromatographs, taught in later courses.
These courses are intended for individuals responsible for maintaining the Maxum Gas Chromatograph and are familiar with the basic operation of the Maxum gas chromatograph and Siemens Gas Chromatograph Portal (GCP) workstation software.
- Maxum Operation with GCP Level 1 Course Description (PIA-PAMAXGCP1)
- PIA-PAMAXGCP1 Course Schedule
- Maxum Operation with GCP Level 2 Course Description (PIA-PAMAXGCP2)
- PIA-PAMAXGCP2 Course Schedule
- Maxum MaxBasic Software Development Course Description (PIA-PAMAXUM3)
- PIA-PAMAXUM3 Course Schedule
- Maxum Analzyer Networks Course Description (PIA-PAMAXUM5)
- PIA-PAMAXUM5 Course Schedule
- Maxum Simulated Distillation Course Description (PIA-PAMAXUM8)
- PIA-PAMAXUM8 Course Schedule
- Maxum Performance Tools Course Description (PIA-PAMAXSTAT)
- PIA-PAMAXSTAT Course Schedule
- Maxum Gas Chromatograph Portal Workshop Course Description (PIA-PAMAXGCPWS)
- PIA-PAMAXGCPWS Course Schedule
Maxum operation and HRVOC Applications
This hardware course is intended for individuals responsible for maintaining the HRVOC Maxum Gas Chromatograph who have attended the Maxum II Operation and Maintenance Course and have experience with the Maxum II gas chromatograph. This class is for users who need to perform routine maintenance and calibration of the Maxum Gas Chromatograph used in HRVOC Flare and Cooling Tower Applications.
Total Sulphur Vapor Sample Maxum Gas Chromatograph
This hardware course is intended for individuals responsible for maintaining the Total Sulfur Vapor Sample Maxum Gas Chromatograph who have attended the Maxum II Operation and Maintenance Course and have experience with the Maxum II gas chromatograph. This class is for users who need to perform routine maintenance and calibration of the Maxum Gas Chromatograph used in Total Sulfur Vapor Applications.
Continuous Gas Analyzer (CGA)
These courses are intended for individuals responsible for maintenance and operation of Siemens Continuous Gas Analyzers
- CEMS System Overview Course Description (PIA-PACONAC1)
- PIA-PACONAC1 Course Schedule
- ULTRAMAT 23 Service and Repair Course Description (PIA-PACGAC23)
- PIA-PACGAC23 Course Schedule
- ULTRAMAT 6 Service and Repair Course Description (PIA-PACONAC2)
- PIA-PACONAC2 Course Schedule
- NOXMAT 6 Service & Repair Course Description (PIA-PACONAC5)
- PIA-PACONAC5 Course Schedule
- OXYMAT 6 Service & Repair Course Description (PIA-PACONAC3)
- PIA-PACONAC3 Course Schedule
This hardware course is intended for individuals responsible for the maintenance and operation of Siemens LDS-6 laser analyzer
Only have time to take online courses? We offer online training options.
Online Instructor-led classes
- Check online course schedule
- Introduction to Process Gas Chromatography Course Description (PIA-PAOILOPTIA1) Not currently scheduled
- Maxum Operation with GCP Level 1, Refresher Course Description Not currently scheduled
- Total Sulphur Application - Vapor Samples Course Description (PIA-PAOILMAXTSA) Not currently scheduled
How can we help you?
Siemens is a leading provider of online and automatic process analyzers and process analysis systems. We offer customers the best possible solutions for their applications based on innovative analysis, technologies, customized system engineering, sound knowledge of their applications and professional support. Our global network of technical support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Siemens is your qualified partner for efficient solutions that integrate process analyzers in your automation systems in the process industry.