Siemens Virtual Digital Readiness Workshop
Date: Sept 14-15, 2022
Day 1: Sept 14, 2022 from 11am - 1 pm ET
Day 2: Sept 15, 2022 from 11am - 12:30 pm ET
Total Duration: 3.5 hours
What is it about?
Companies of all types and from all industries are increasing their productivity with digital technology. With the right digital tools, you will have the ability to increase the efficiency, security, and productivity of your operations while reducing cost and improving the customer experience. By considering your production needs, pain points, and strategic goals, you will be able to achieve the greatest return on your digital investments.
In light of the current business climate, we are putting our digital skills to the test and hosting this workshop virtually. Collaboration will be encouraged just as in the in-person workshops with interactive sessions, and small-group brainstorming modules.
How you will benefit
In this workshop we will use simulated business cases to dive deeper into identifying Industry 4.0 projects that provide value to any process industry business. Additionally, we will conduct discovery sessions in smaller groups
designed to bring your own ideas to fruition.
Who should attend
Although the workshop is targeted towards the groups of people below, anyone interested in knowing more about how to get started on a digital transformation journey is welcome to attend:
- Observers - People with awareness of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) that are open to new ideas
- Early Adopters - Those with projects underway and are using pilots and strategic prototyping
- Leaders - Those tasked with providing real- time, actionable data to decision makers.
What to expect
- Collaborate in a small setting of no more than 16 attendees
- Learn about digitalization technologies and use cases in process industries
- Explore secure, resilient technologies designed for digitalization network architectures
- Understand the beneficial impact of cyber security on the plant floor
- Explore how to bring digitalization ideas to life in smaller breakout groups
If you attend the workshop in full, you'll not only be rewarded with an easy-to-use framework to get started on your digital transformation journey, but you'll also receive:
- A $30.00 lunch voucher
- Earn a certificate for Professional Development Hours (PDH)
If you are interested in the workshop and can't make the next date, check out the upcoming dates, in the registration form, at the bottom of the page.
Want to learn more about Siemens Digitalization Consulting?
Visit our website: usa.siemens.com/pa-digitalization-consulting