Local process automation event tour dates are currently pending
Hosted by technical and industry experts, these 2-day regional educational events are a great opportunity to learn best practices, interact with the latest technologies, stay informed about the industry, earn PDHs, network and ask your questions to technical experts.
- Learn best practices: See how colleagues are improving efficiency and reducing costs with automation. Presentations are specially selected for “actual” results on relevant issues such as reducing production costs and improving agility.
- Interact with Siemens technologies: Touch and experience the breadth of innovative Siemens technologies all in one place by visiting our newly remodeled mobile showcase with live hands-on demonstrations.
- Stay informed about your industry: Understand what your peers and local customers in your industry are doing to compete in challenging economic times. Industry-specific forums will cover pertinent topics such as operational strategies for uncertain times and meeting new regulatory requirements.
- Meet with Siemens experts: Talk with the Siemens experts behind the technologies and learn how their innovations can be put to work for you. Subject matter experts will present product and service roadmaps, host demonstrations, and provide opportunities to speak specifically to your needs.
- Network with peers: Network with your peers and other industry leaders and make the right connections. Throughout the conference, you can meet face-to-face with industry and process experts, speak with Siemens leaders, interact with fellow automation professionals and make new contacts.
- Earn professional development credits: Receive training on the most prevalent industry technologies and products. In addition, all courses may be eligible for Professional Development Hours (PDHs).