Siemens Process Automation Innovation Virtual Tour
Social distancing doesn't have to keep you from connecting with Siemens process automation, instrumentation and digitization experts! While our traveling events have been postponed, you can still earn professional development hours and stay up-to-date on today's most important process industry topics with our new on-demand webinar series.
Process Automation Innovation Tour is now running virtually on-demand
Hosted by technical and industry experts, these educational presentations are a great opportunity to learn best practices, interact with the latest technologies, stay informed about the industry, earn PDHs, network and ask your questions to technical experts.
- Learn best practices: See how colleagues are improving efficiency and reducing costs with automation. Presentations are specially selected for “actual” results on relevant issues such as reducing production costs and improving agility.
- Interact with Siemens technologies: Touch and experience the breadth of innovative Siemens technologies all in one place by visiting our newly remodeled mobile showcase with live hands-on demonstrations.
- Stay informed about your industry: Understand what your peers and local customers in your industry are doing to compete in challenging economic times. Industry-specific forums will cover pertinent topics such as operational strategies for uncertain times and meeting new regulatory requirements.
- Meet with Siemens experts: Talk with the Siemens experts behind the technologies and learn how their innovations can be put to work for you. Subject matter experts will present product and service roadmaps, host demonstrations, and provide opportunities to speak specifically to your needs.
- Network with peers: Network with your peers and other industry leaders and make the right connections. Throughout the conference, you can meet face-to-face with industry and process experts, speak with Siemens leaders, interact with fellow automation professionals and make new contacts.
- Earn professional development credits: Receive training on the most prevalent industry technologies and products. In addition, all courses may be eligible for Professional Development Hours (PDHs).